A Cupcake is an individual-sized, baked product. It can refer to two distinct items, a part-raised flatbread that is baked and then cooked on a griddle and a cupcake-like quickbread that is chemically leavened and then baked in a mold.
· The image displayed is indicative in nature.
· Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
· The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
· Since Cupcakes are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once.
· The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
· This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
· Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
· Place the Cupcakes in an airtight container that is large enough to fit the Cupcakes in layers.
· Between each layer place wax paper or sheets of parchment/baking paper to keep the layers separated.
· It is recommended that you let it come to room temperature and then consume it